Skin Rejuvenation Treatment with Stem Cells
Skin Rejuvenation Treatment with Stem Cells
From the age of 28-30, stem cells of our skin start decreasing since they die each passing year at a certain rate and cause aging and wrinkling. By replacing the missing cells with stem cell therapy, it is possible to remove the negative effects of years and turn back the clock.
- Stem cells obtained from the skin are multiplied in the laboratory and administered through the skin by injection method.
- This treatment can be applied to all women and men over 30 years old.
- Stem cells are grown in the laboratory using a small biopsy of 4 mm from the back of the ear. Then, it is administered with small injections to the skin of the person in 3 different cures with 1 month intervals.
- The process is unlikely to fail because the missing stem cells are replaced. The process does not vary from person to person. The number of stem cells in the skin of each patient increases and becomes as 8-10 years before.
How does the skin age?
It is the stem cells that keep the skin young, make connective tissue and produce collagen. These stem cells are called fibroblasts. From the age of 28-30, these stem cells start decreasing by an average of 2% per year and the skin begins to age within this process. Aging increases proportional to the decrease of stem cell quantity. Since damaging increases by the loss of these cells, the aging of the skin increases gradually as well.
What are the symptoms of Skin Aging?
Fibroblast cells, which diminish over time in the skin, make the effects of skin aging visible. First, wrinkles between the eyebrows, eye edge wrinkles called crow's feet and sagging start to appear. The person becomes able to see the lines caused by his/her gestures in time. With all these symptoms, sagging of the skin begins to appear as well.
Why does our skin age?
Skin aging occurs when the stem cells, which keep the connective tissue upright and produce collagen, decrease with age. All organs within our body begin to age with a certain amount of cell loss over time. In our skin, which is considered to be the largest organ, such aging is known to occur approximately 2% per year after the age of 28-30 on average.
Skin Aging Treatment
Skin aging has no treatment other than stem cell therapy. Today, commonly preferred procedures such as fillers and botox are used for the purpose of eliminating the effects of skin aging rather than treatment. Likewise, various skin treatments, devices, vitamins, skin cares and, in more advanced cases, face lift surgeries are carried out to alleviate the effects of aging.
Skin Rejuvenation with Stem Cells
Skin rejuvenation with stem cells is a risk-free, non-surgical, painless method. It has been successfully applied in the world for nearly 20 years. It is carried out in the US under FDA approval.
The procedure begins by removing a 3-4 mm piece behind the ear in a clinical setting, which is called punch biopsy. The doctor removes the part with a needle injected behind the patient's ear painlessly. In the meantime, blood of the patient will be collected intravenously. The part removed and the patient's own blood will then be sent to the stem cell laboratory under special conditions. In the laboratory, stem cells will be differentiated and the desired quantity will be achieved within approximately 35-40 days without using any foreign material.
The process of administering stem cells to the patient is painless and easy. The doctor first applies a cream to the area where the patient is to be treated, and after a certain period of time, the stem cell transplant is carried out with very fine needles.
Applications will be repeated 3 times in total with 1 month intervals. The skin stem cells will reach the level of 8-10 years ago approximately 6 months after the application and the patient will be able to see the desired effect on the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Has skin rejuvenation treatment with stem cells any risks?
Skin Rejuvenation Treatment with Stem Cells is completely risk-free. Since it is only his/her cells administered to the patient, the procedure does not bear any allergy or health risks, it only eliminates the effects of time in the most natural and healthy way by simply replacing the diminished cells and makes the person's skin as it was 8-10 years ago.
Does skin rejuvenation treatment with stem cells cause cancer or trigger cancer?
Skin rejuvenation treatment with stem cells by no means causes cancer nor triggers it. The stem cell type used in the treatment is fibroblast stem cell and it is not possible for the fibroblast cells to turn into cancer.
Is there an age limit in the skin rejuvenation treatment with stem cells?
There is no age limit in the skin rejuvenation treatment with stem cells. It can be administered when the person starts to see the effects of aging in his/her skin, or as from the age of 28-30 before even seeing any aging effects.
Can skin rejuvenation treatment with stem cells be repeated or should it be repeated?
Skin rejuvenation treatment with stem cells can be repeated according to the age of the person and the condition of the skin.
When will the effects of skin rejuvenation treatment with stem cells be seen?
In the skin rejuvenation treatment with stem cells, since the cells will continue to grow under the skin and they will reach their quantity from 8-10 years ago in time, the person sees the desired effect gradually in the process, but the net result becomes apparent 6 months after the last application.
- Demchuk M.P., Ivankova O.V., Klunnyk M.O., Matiyashchuk I.G., Sych N.S., Sinelnyk A.A., Skalozub M.V., Sorochynska K.I. and Arkhypenko I.V. Use of Fetal Stem Cells for Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Therapy // Journal of Regenerative Medicine, Volume 6, Issue 1. – 2017.
- Nataliia Sych, Mariya Klunnyk, Iryna Matiyashchuk, Mariya Demchuk, Olena Ivankova, Andriy Sinelnyk, Halyna Kuzmenko, Marina Skalozub and Khrystyna Sorochynska. Fetal Stem Cells Use as Antiaging and Rejuvenation Strategies // Journal of Cosmetology & Trichology, Volume 3, Issue 3. – 2017.
- Demchuk M.P., Ivankova O.V., Klunnyk M.O., Matiyahchuk I.G., Sych N.S., Sinelnyk A.A., Shulak M.M., Skalozub M.V. and Sorochynska K.I. Use of Fetal Stem Cells for Slowing Down Aging of the Spine. // Journal of Cosmetology & Trichology, Volume 6, Issue 3. – 2017.